Sir Adam Banastre1
M, #16298, b. circa 1298, d. 11 November 1315
|Father||Thomas Banastre b. c 1270, d. 1299|
|Mother||Joan de Singleton b. c 1272|
Sir Adam Banastre Beheaded by Jordan le Prestsone of Manchester. He married Margaret de Holand, daughter of Sir Robert de Holand and Elizabeth Salmesbury. Sir Adam Banastre was born circa 1298 at of Farleton, Lancashire, England. He died on 11 November 1315 at Leyland Moor, Leyland, Lancashire, England; Beheaded.
|Margaret de Holand d. b 1329|
- [S4616] Unknown author, Ancestry of 60 Colonists (p. 40); The Ancestry of Dorothea Poyntz, by Ronny O. Bodine, p. 102, OFHS Newsletter, December 1995, p. 88.
Margaret de Holand1
F, #16299, d. before 1329
|Father||Sir Robert de Holand b. c 1253, d. a 1311|
|Mother||Elizabeth Salmesbury b. c 1253, d. a 1311|
Margaret de Holand married Sir Adam Banastre, son of Thomas Banastre and Joan de Singleton. Margaret de Holand Sister of Robert de Holand of Upholland, Lancaster. She was born at of Aighton Manor, Lancashire, England. She married Sir John Blackburn. Margaret de Holand died before 1329.
|Sir Adam Banastre b. c 1298, d. 11 Nov 1315|
- [S4617] Unknown author, Ancestry of 60 Colonists (p. 40); The Ancestry of Dorothea Poyntz, by Ronny O. Bodine, p. 102.
(Miss) de Langley1
F, #16300, d. before 1287
|Father||Geoffrey de Langley d. 1274|
(Miss) de Langley married Nicholas de Stafford, Baron Stafford, son of Robert de Stafford and Alice Corbet. (Miss) de Langley died before 1287.
|Nicholas de Stafford, Baron Stafford d. 1 Aug 1287|
- [S4618] Unknown author, The Complete Peerage, by Cokayne, Vol. XII/1, p. 172; OFHS Newsletter, December 1995, p. 94.
Geoffrey de Langley1
M, #16301, d. 1274
Geoffrey de Langley died in 1274.
- [S4619] Unknown author, The Complete Peerage, by Cokayne, Vol. XII/1, p. 172, notes.
Avice married Robert de Stafford, Sheriff of Stafford, son of Nicholas de Stafford and Maude Meolte.
|Robert de Stafford, Sheriff of Stafford d. bt 1177 - 1185|
- [S3435] Unknown author, The Complete Peerage, by Cokayne, Vol. XII/1, p. 169; Europaische Stammtafeln by Isenburg, chart 705, Vol. 3.
|John II le Strange d. c 1233|
John I le Strange
M, #16305, d. circa 1178
|Father||Roald le Strange d. bt 1122 - 1158|
|Mother||Maud le Brun Hunstanton|
John I le Strange married Hawise. John I le Strange died circa 1178.
Roald le Strange
M, #16307, d. between 1122 and 1158
|Father||Guy le Strange d. 1105|
Roald le Strange was born at of Brittany, France. He married Maud le Brun Hunstanton, daughter of Ralph le Brun Hunstanton and Helewisa Plaiz. Roald le Strange died between 1122 and 1158.
Maud le Brun Hunstanton
|Father||Ralph le Brun Hunstanton|
|Mother||Helewisa Plaiz b. c 1076|
Ralph le Brun Hunstanton
|Father||Herluin le Brun|
Ralph le Brun Hunstanton married Helewisa Plaiz.
Herluin le Brun
|Father||Sir Robert le Grosvenor b. c 1300, d. bt 1346 - 1349|
|Mother||Emma Maynwaring d. a 1373|
Matilda Grosvenor was born at of Budworth & Holme, Cheshire, England. She married Ralph Vernon, son of Ralphe de Vernon, Rector of Hanwell. Matilda Grosvenor married John de Hatton.
|John de Hatton|
|Ralph Vernon b. c 1250, d. c 1355?|
- [S4623] Unknown author, The History of the County Palatine and City of Chester, by George Ormerod, 1819, p. 133; The Ancestry of Dorothea Poyntz, by Ronny O. Bodine, p. 76; Wallop Family, p. 799.
- [S10297] Unknown author, History of the County Palatine and City of Chester, by George Omerod, 1819., p. 133.
M, #16312, d. 22 May 1429
|Father||Sir John Cokayne2,3,5 d. a 1372|
|Mother||Cecilia Vernon2,3,5 b. c 1341|
John Cokayne, Chief Baron of the Exchequer, Justice of the Common Pleas was born at of Cokayne Hatley, Bedfordshire, England. He married Ida Grey, daughter of Sir Reginald de Grey, 2nd Baron Grey of Ruthyn and Alianore le Strange, before 1394; They had 5 sons (including Reginald; Henry; John; & Thomas, a cleric) and 5 daughters (including Cecily, wife of Edward FitzSimon; Elizabeth, wife of Sir Philip le Boteler, & of Laurence Cheyne, Esq; & Margaret, wife of Sir Edmund Odingsells).2,6,3,4,5,7 John Cokayne, Chief Baron of the Exchequer, Justice of the Common Pleas left a will on 10 February 1428.3,5 He died on 22 May 1429; Buried at Cokayne Hatley, Bedfordshire.2,3,5 His estate was probated in August 1429.5
- [S4624] Unknown author, The Ancestry of Dorothea Poyntz, by Ronny O. Bodine, p. 64; Wallop Family, Vol. 4, line 129, 254.
- [S5] Douglas Richardson, Plantagenet Ancestry, p. 206.
- [S16] Douglas Richardson, Magna Carta Ancestry, 2nd Edition, Vol. I, p. 443.
- [S16] Douglas Richardson, Magna Carta Ancestry, 2nd Edition, Vol. II, p. 274.
- [S4] Douglas Richardson, Royal Ancestry, Vol. II, p. 160.
- [S5] Douglas Richardson, Plantagenet Ancestry, p. 620.
- [S4] Douglas Richardson, Royal Ancestry, Vol. III, p. 126.
|Father||John II Nevill|
|Mother||Amphelicia, Lady Rolleston|
Sir Thomas Neville died at Rolleston, Nottinghamshire, England. He was born at Pickhall, Nottinghamshire, England. He married Cecilia Blanchminster, daughter of Ralph Blanchminster, Lord of the Isles of Scilly and Mary Wake.2
|Father||Ralph Blanchminster, Lord of the Isles of Scilly|
Cecilia Blanchminster married Sir Thomas Neville, son of John II Nevill and Amphelicia, Lady Rolleston.2 Cecilia Blanchminster died at Rolleston, Nottinghamshire, England.
John II Nevill1
John II Nevill died at Pickhall, Nottinghamshire, England. He was born at Holt, Leicestershire, England. He married Amphelicia, Lady Rolleston.
Amphelicia, Lady Rolleston1
Amphelicia, Lady Rolleston married John II Nevill, son of John Nevill and Maud Grey. Amphelicia, Lady Rolleston died at Pickhall, Nottinghamshire, England. She was born at Rolleston, Nottinghamshire, England.
John Nevill died at Pickhall, Nottinghamshire, England. He was born at Holt, Leicester, England. He married Maud Grey, daughter of Eva.
Maud Grey married John Nevill. Maud Grey died at Holt, Leicestershire, England.
Ralph Blanchminster, Lord of the Isles of Scilly1
Ralph Blanchminster, Lord of the Isles of Scilly married Mary Wake.
Mary Wake married Ralph Blanchminster, Lord of the Isles of Scilly. Mary Wake Known as St. Mary Wake.
Sir John de Babington1
M, #16323, d. before 1355
|Father||Sir Bernard de Babington|
Sir John de Babington married Alice. Sir John de Babington died before 1355.
Simon Ward was born at of Cambridgeshire, England.
Sir Bernard de Babington1
|Father||William de Babington d. c 1271|