Louisa C. Smithpeters
F, #45860, b. circa 1856
Louisa C. Smithpeters was born circa 1856 at TN.
Elizabeth Matilda Smithpeters
F, #45861, b. May 1857, d. 1945
Elizabeth Matilda Smithpeters was born in May 1857 at TN. She died in 1945 at Cherokee, KS.
Sarah F. Smithpeters
F, #45862, b. 22 October 1861, d. 21 August 1922
Sarah F. Smithpeters was born on 22 October 1861 at TN. She died on 21 August 1922 at Cherokee, KS, at age 60.
F, #45863, b. 17 January 1821, d. 18 June 1897
M, #45864, b. 1636, d. after 1719
|Father||John Libby b. 11 Nov 1602, d. 9 Feb 1682|
|Mother||Judith b. c 1614, d. 19 Sep 1678|
was born in 1636 at Scarborough, Cumberland, ME. He married Agnes Hanson
, daughter of Thomas Hanson
and Mary Paul
, circa 1668. John Libby died after 1719 at Scarborough, Cumberland, ME.
F, #45865, b. 28 July 1430, d. between June 1483 and 22 August 1485
|Father||Sir Walter FitzWalter, 5th Lord FitzWalter, Seigneur de la Haye-du-Puits & la Roche-Tesson, Captain of Vire1,2,8,3,9,5,6,7 b. 22 Jun 1400, d. 25 Nov 1431|
|Mother||Elizabeth Chidiock1,2,8,3,9,5,6,7 b. c 1403, d. 14 Jun 1464|
was born on 28 July 1430 at Henham, Essex, England; Baptized there. Age 1.5 in 1432.1,2,8,3,5,6
She married John Radcliffe, Esq.
, son of Sir John Radcliffe, 2nd Baron of the Exchequer of Ireland, Joint Chief Butler of Ireland, Bailli of Evreux, Constable of Bordeaux, Seneschal of Aquitaine
and Katherine Burnell
, before 27 October 1444; They had 1 son (Sir John, 6th Lord FitzWalter).10,2,8,3,4,5,6,7
Elizabeth FitzWalter married Sir John Dinham, 6th Lord Dinham, Sheriff of Devonshire, Lord High Treasurer
, son of Sir John Dinham, Lord Dinham
and Joan Arches
, circa 15 March 1467; They had 2 sons (Roger; & George) & 1 daughter (Philippe).11,2,8,3,4,5,6,7
Elizabeth FitzWalter died between June 1483 and 22 August 1485.1,2,8,3,5
- [S11568] The Complete Peerage, by Cokayne, Vol. V, p. 484-486.
- [S5] Douglas Richardson, Plantagenet Ancestry, p. 174.
- [S16] Douglas Richardson, Magna Carta Ancestry, 2nd Edition, Vol. II, p. 87-88.
- [S16] Douglas Richardson, Magna Carta Ancestry, 2nd Edition, Vol. II, p. 215.
- [S4] Douglas Richardson, Royal Ancestry, Vol. II, p. 41.
- [S4] Douglas Richardson, Royal Ancestry, Vol. II, p. 459.
- [S4] Douglas Richardson, Royal Ancestry, Vol. II, p. 659.
- [S16] Douglas Richardson, Magna Carta Ancestry, 2nd Edition, Vol. I, p. 372.
- [S16] Douglas Richardson, Magna Carta Ancestry, 2nd Edition, Vol. II, p. 214.
- [S11568] The Complete Peerage, by Cokayne, Vol. V, p. 484.
- [S11568] The Complete Peerage, by Cokayne, Vol. V, p. 485.
- [S11568] The Complete Peerage, by Cokayne, Vol. V, p. 486-487.
M, #45868, b. circa 1585, d. circa 1655
was born circa 1585 at of South Chard, Somersetshire, England. He married Eleanor Deane
, daughter of Walter Deane
and Johanna Walsely
, between 1613 and 1630 at of South Chard, Somersetshire, England. William Cogan died circa 1655 at MA.
Edith (Judith) Blott
M, #45877, b. 7 November 1699, d. 31 December 1787
was born on 7 November 1699 at Hatfield, Hampshire, MA.1
He married Mary Smith
, daughter of Nathaniel Smith
and Mary Dickinson
, on 2 April 1724 at Hatfield, Hampshire, MA.1
Jonathan Dickinson died on 31 December 1787 at Amherst, Hampshire, MA, at age 88.1
- [S11] Lucius M. Boltwood, History of Hadley, Mass., p. 39.
- [S11] Lucius M. Boltwood, History of Hadley, Mass., p. 36.
M, #45879, b. 27 December 1641, d. 14 October 1715
was born on 27 December 1641 at Salem, Essex, MA. He married Mehitabel Millett
, daughter of Thomas Millett
and Mary Greenaway
, circa 1665 at of Gloucester, Essex, MA. Isaac Elwell died on 14 October 1715 at Gloucester, Essex, MA, at age 73.
M, #45880, b. circa 1637, d. circa 1719
F, #45881, b. 4 December 1668
Sarah Boyce was born on 4 December 1668 at Salem, Essex, MA.
M, #45882, b. circa 1669
M, #45883, b. circa 1677, d. 6 March 1767
M, #45884, b. circa 1672
Jonathan Boyce was born circa 1672 at of Salem, Essex, MA.
M, #45885, b. circa 1674
David Boyce was born circa 1674 at of Salem, Essex, MA.
F, #45886, b. circa 1680, d. 23 May 1722
F, #45887, b. circa 1646, d. 1704
F, #45888, b. 18 July 1670
F, #45889, d. 1703