Susannah L. Smithpeters
F, #45859, b. 24 June 1853, d. 18 December 1876
Susannah L. Smithpeters was born on 24 June 1853 at TN. She died on 18 December 1876 at Cherokee, KS, at age 23.
Louisa C. Smithpeters
F, #45860, b. circa 1856
Louisa C. Smithpeters was born circa 1856 at TN.
Elizabeth Matilda Smithpeters
F, #45861, b. May 1857, d. 1945
Elizabeth Matilda Smithpeters was born in May 1857 at TN. She died in 1945 at Cherokee, KS.
Sarah F. Smithpeters
F, #45862, b. 22 October 1861, d. 21 August 1922
Sarah F. Smithpeters was born on 22 October 1861 at TN. She died on 21 August 1922 at Cherokee, KS, at age 60.
F, #45863, b. 17 January 1821, d. 18 June 1897
M, #45864, b. 1636, d. after 1719
|Father||John Libby b. 11 Nov 1602, d. 9 Feb 1682|
|Mother||Judith b. c 1614, d. 19 Sep 1678|
was born in 1636 at Scarborough, Cumberland, ME. He married Agnes Hanson
, daughter of Thomas Hanson
and Mary Paul
, circa 1668. John Libby died after 1719 at Scarborough, Cumberland, ME.
F, #45865, b. 28 July 1430, d. between June 1483 and 22 August 1485
|Father||Sir Walter FitzWalter, 5th Lord FitzWalter, Seigneur de la Haye-du-Puits & la Roche-Tesson, Captain of Vire1,2,8,3,9,5,6,7 b. 22 Jun 1400, d. 25 Nov 1431|
|Mother||Elizabeth Chidiock1,2,8,3,9,5,6,7 b. c 1403, d. 14 Jun 1464|
was born on 28 July 1430 at Henham, Essex, England; Baptized there. Age 1.5 in 1432.1,2,8,3,5,6
She married John Radcliffe, Esq.
, son of Sir John Radcliffe, 2nd Baron of the Exchequer of Ireland, Joint Chief Butler of Ireland, Bailli of Evreux, Constable of Bordeaux, Seneschal of Aquitaine
and Katherine Burnell
, before 27 October 1444; They had 1 son (Sir John, 6th Lord FitzWalter).10,2,8,3,4,5,6,7
Elizabeth FitzWalter married Sir John Dinham, 6th Lord Dinham, Sheriff of Devonshire, Lord High Treasurer
, son of Sir John Dinham, Lord Dinham
and Joan Arches
, circa 15 March 1467; They had 2 sons (Roger; & George) & 1 daughter (Philippe).11,2,8,3,4,5,6,7
Elizabeth FitzWalter died between June 1483 and 22 August 1485.1,2,8,3,5
- [S11568] The Complete Peerage, by Cokayne, Vol. V, p. 484-486.
- [S5] Douglas Richardson, Plantagenet Ancestry, p. 174.
- [S16] Douglas Richardson, Magna Carta Ancestry, 2nd Edition, Vol. II, p. 87-88.
- [S16] Douglas Richardson, Magna Carta Ancestry, 2nd Edition, Vol. II, p. 215.
- [S4] Douglas Richardson, Royal Ancestry, Vol. II, p. 41.
- [S4] Douglas Richardson, Royal Ancestry, Vol. II, p. 459.
- [S4] Douglas Richardson, Royal Ancestry, Vol. II, p. 659.
- [S16] Douglas Richardson, Magna Carta Ancestry, 2nd Edition, Vol. I, p. 372.
- [S16] Douglas Richardson, Magna Carta Ancestry, 2nd Edition, Vol. II, p. 214.
- [S11568] The Complete Peerage, by Cokayne, Vol. V, p. 484.
- [S11568] The Complete Peerage, by Cokayne, Vol. V, p. 485.
- [S11568] The Complete Peerage, by Cokayne, Vol. V, p. 486-487.
M, #45868, b. circa 1585, d. circa 1655
was born circa 1585 at of South Chard, Somersetshire, England. He married Eleanor Deane
, daughter of Walter Deane
and Johanna Walsely
, between 1613 and 1630 at of South Chard, Somersetshire, England. William Cogan died circa 1655 at MA.
Edith (Judith) Blott
M, #45877, b. 7 November 1699, d. 31 December 1787
was born on 7 November 1699 at Hatfield, Hampshire, MA.1
He married Mary Smith
, daughter of Nathaniel Smith
and Mary Dickinson
, on 2 April 1724 at Hatfield, Hampshire, MA.1
Jonathan Dickinson died on 31 December 1787 at Amherst, Hampshire, MA, at age 88.1
- [S11] Lucius M. Boltwood, History of Hadley, Mass., p. 39.
- [S11] Lucius M. Boltwood, History of Hadley, Mass., p. 36.
M, #45879, b. 27 December 1641, d. 14 October 1715
was born on 27 December 1641 at Salem, Essex, MA. He married Mehitabel Millett
, daughter of Thomas Millett
and Mary Greenaway
, circa 1665 at of Gloucester, Essex, MA. Isaac Elwell died on 14 October 1715 at Gloucester, Essex, MA, at age 73.
M, #45880, b. circa 1637, d. circa 1719
F, #45881, b. 4 December 1668
Sarah Boyce was born on 4 December 1668 at Salem, Essex, MA.
M, #45882, b. circa 1669
M, #45883, b. circa 1677, d. 6 March 1767
M, #45884, b. circa 1672
Jonathan Boyce was born circa 1672 at of Salem, Essex, MA.
M, #45885, b. circa 1674
David Boyce was born circa 1674 at of Salem, Essex, MA.
F, #45886, b. circa 1680, d. 23 May 1722
F, #45887, b. circa 1646, d. 1704
F, #45888, b. 18 July 1670